LATEST NEWS

17 November 2017

A booming Cyprus economy – An investment worth making

Millions of entrepreneurs are attracted to the small island of Cyprus There are many foreigners who are now purchasing homes ranging from € 2 to € 3 million in Cyprus

Within the first 6 months of the year 2017, 81% of the high-level housing transactions in Limassol were apartments, while the remaining 19% were holiday homes This movement seems to be the outcome of the government’s citizenship by investment program requiring foreign buyers to invest in real estate of such value as well as the reduction of real estate transfer taxes and the abolition of real estate tax

Cyprus real estate sales to foreign buyers have had an exponential increase rising up to 106% in the first 6 months of the [ ]

Read full post

9 November 2017

TOTAL soon begins operations in block 6 of Cyprus’ EEZ

Last Sunday the 05th of November 2017, Cyprus President Mr. Nicos Anastasiades met with TOTAL`s Chairman and CEO Patrick Pouyanne and Vice President of the

Read full post

1 November 2017

Are measures against money laundering up to date in Cyprus?

Friday, 27 October 2017 in a press release the Ministry of Justice stated that the Republic of Cyprus adopted all international measures against the legalisation

Read full post

26 October 2017

Fitch: Cyprus’ Long-Term Foreign-Currency upgraded from BB- to BB

Cyprus’ economy recovery seems to maintain a positive momentum since Fitch Ratings Agency has once again upgraded the island’s Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR)

Read full post

18 October 2017

Cyprus-Iran Double Tax Treaty officially ratified

On the 4 of August 2015, Cyprus and the Islamic Republic of Iran signed a Double Taxation Treaty (DTT), based on the OECD Model Tax

Read full post